Information and booking:
0049 (0)951 1206327
0049 (0)951 58067
Terms and Conditions (GTC):
1. Jürgen Riegel rents the object, as described on the website www.sandschloessla.de, with furniture and dishes Bed linen and towels'.
2. The rental property together with inventory as well as the entire inner courtyard, the house passage and the like must be treated with care. All dishes must be left in a perfectly clean condition when removed. Waste bins are to be emptied. The hirer is obliged to replace all damages incurred during the rental period. The inventory is taken over by the tenant as is. Complaints must be reported to the property manager within 24 hours. Non-reported damages, which are revealed at the final cleaning, will be charged. If the rental property requires a special supplementary cleaning, the house administrator calculates the additional cleaning time on the basis of the applicable hourly rate. Impurities which can not be removed by conventional means are charged separately. Parents are responsible for their children.
3. The apartment may only be occupied with the number of persons indicated in the rental agreement.
4. In the case of exceedances, we reserve the right to terminate the contract without notice.
5. The tenant will also pay the full rental price if he thinks that the apartment does not meet his expectations. Compensation claims are excluded. No liability is assumed for damages caused by force majeure. A liability exclusion also applies to the property of the tenant that has been lost in the rented apartment. No liability is assumed for parking vehicles parked at the in-house car park in the event of damage or theft.
6. In the case of withdrawal from the contract, the resulting damage must be replaced in full, that is, The total rent less 10%. Should it be possible to rent the rented property elsewhere, the rent will be reimbursed on a pro rata basis. Irrespective of this, a fee of € 20.00 will be charged to the property manager.
7. Oral agreements to the contract require the written form. Deletions and additions by the tenant are not written or have to be confirmed in writing. Should individual provisions of the lease contract prove to be legally invalid or should a contractual gap be apparent, this does not affect the effectiveness of the contract as a whole.
8. The court of jurisdiction is Bamberg
A. Please do not make any advance payments or transfers prior to your holiday.
B. In the absence of the landlord, the key for the holiday apartment can be collected during the business hours (Mon-Tues. .
C. Housekeeper: Jürgen Riegel, Obere Sandstrasse 31, 96049 Bamberg. Tel: 0951/1206327 or 0176/24123166
Disclaimer of liability
1. Content of the online offer
The author reserves the right not to be responsible for the topicality, correctness, completeness or quality of the information provided. Liability claims against the author, which refer to damages of material or ideal kind, caused by the use or non-use of the presented information or by the use of incorrect or incomplete information, are in principle excluded, provided that the author is not demonstrably intentional or grossly negligent Fault.
All offers are non-binding. The author expressly reserves the right to share the pages
2. References and links
In the case of direct or indirect references to third-party websites ("hyperlinks"), which lie outside the responsibility of the author, a liability obligation would only come into force in the case in which the author is aware of the contents and it is technically possible and reasonable, to prevent the use in case of illegal contents.
The author hereby expressly declares that at the time of linking no illegal content was recognizable on the pages to be linked. The author has no influence on the current and future design, content or origin of the linked / linked pages. Therefore, he hereby expressly dissociates himself from all contents of all linked pages, which were changed after the link setting. This statement applies to all links and references set within the author's own internet site, as well as to foreign entries in guestbooks, discussion forums, link lists, mailing lists set up by the author, and in all other forms of databases. Liability for illegal, incorrect or incomplete contents, and in particular for damages resulting from the use or non-use of such provided information, is the responsibility of the provider of the page to which reference was made, not the person who merely refers to the respective publication via links.
3. Copyright and trademark law
The author endeavors to observe the copyrights of the used graphics, sound documents, video sequences and texts, to use graphics, audio documents, video sequences and texts created by himself or to access license-free graphics, sound documents, video sequences and texts in all publications.
All brands and trademarks mentioned within the Internet site and possibly protected by third parties are subject without restriction to the provisions of the respectively valid trademark law and the rights of ownership of the respective registered owners. The mere naming does not lead to the conclusion that trademarks are not protected by third-party rights!
If the possibility exists for the input of personal or business data (email addresses, names, addresses) within the Internet site, the user is given this data voluntarily. The use and payment of all offered services is - as far as technically possible and reasonable - also without specification of such data or under specification of anonymised data or a pseudonym. The use of contact data such as postal addresses, telephone and fax numbers and e-mail addresses published by third parties for the transmission of information not expressly requested is not permitted. Legal steps against the senders of so-called spam mails in the case of violations of this prohibition are expressly reserved.
5. Legal validity of this disclaimer
This disclaimer is to be regarded as part of the Internet offer from which this page was referred to. If sections or individual terms of this statement are not legal or correct, the content or validity of the other parts remain uninfluenced by this fact.